* No more than 25 people will be permitted in the building at once.
* Patrons may use our computers and browse our collections, but no studying, lingering, or gathering in groups.
* No more than 4 people in the computer room at once.
* Computer use limited to 1 hour.
* All patrons must wear masks. Nose and mouth must be completely covered.
* No one under the age of 14 will be permitted inside the library without a parent or responsible adult.
* Please maintain appropriate social distance (at least 6 feet) from other patrons and staff.