MOBILE HOTSPOTS AVAILABLE FOR BORROWING!
Who is eligible to borrow a mobile hotspot from the library?
You must be 18 or older, a Roseland resident with a valid Roseland Free Public Library card, and in good standing with the library.
Other useful info:
- Reservations for hotspots will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotspots are checked out for a 2-week period (no renewals).
- Hotspots may NOT be returned in the book drop! Please return to the circulation desk during our regular hours.
- There will be a $5 per day charge if a hotspot is returned late.
- The charge for a lost hotspot is $100, the cost of repairing a damaged hotspot will be determined by the Library Director.
To reserve a hotspot, please call the library at 973-226-8636.